Squires in Spring

Hookster

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
HD8 . In t'Western Riding of Yorkestersershire
Never mind the Squires in Winter thread, 5 pm yesterday saw the car park looking like the picture below! What's up with everyone? Admittedly I was late out to play due to having tons to do and was a bit of a Billy but had a smashing, if wet at times, time.

Attachments

• DSC00047.jpg
    DSC00047.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 322
sacrilege! a car in Squires car park!!! (again) :D

its the 15th this month isnt it the meet of ukger-ser RRR??

Never mind the Squires in Winter thread, 5 pm yesterday saw the car park looking like the picture below! What's up with everyone? Admittedly I was late out to play due to having tons to do and was a bit of a Billy but had a smashing, if wet at times, time.

USE IT OR LOOSE IT.

Not good news-- the coffee has now gone upto £1.30 a mug......if it was ok it wouldn't be too bad:beer:

Hi Hookster, how are you doing with the tank bag, have you had chance to use it yet?

Neil

Neil! Ar, er, now I've been meaning to ring you re that. Initially I had the Nippy Norman bar risers on after fitting Tobinators to the screen. I had to fit em cos I didn't wan to start hacking at the perspex to accommodate the bars on full lock. Long story short, now I've got a Vario screen and have taken the NN Risers off. Bag wouldn't fit with the risers on.

So I've only just got around to trying it. Basically I'm not getting on with it as I found it a distraction and only really wanted a handy map place.

Very grateful for the loan though. It's saved me wasting money and on hte plus side for you, I cleaned it all up and debobbled it etc so ready for eBay where it ought ot get you IRO 80 or more Earth pounds. :aidan

Cheers.

:beerjug::clap BACK HOME LADS AFTER A WEEK ON THE ROCK. had to take my MAM for a look round so it was a fore wheel week.:spitfire. and yes it the 15 next Tuesday for a cup of over priced brown SLUDGE :mmmm at squires:D:thumb

Not good news-- the coffee has now gone upto £1.30 a mug......if it was ok it wouldn't be too bad:beer:

Hi Hookster, how are you doing with the tank bag, have you had chance to use it yet?

Neil
I was in the other day and if my coffee was anything to go by its certainly gone down hill, it used to be made from near all milk, the one I had was near all water :tears

Back
Top Bottom