weather

dicky on one

Reaction score
any one got a glass ball to tell the weather forcast ,as vernon anit going any where till its bright and sunny .or may be its when his altberg boots turn up ,see u next year .?:roll

One things for sure dickie, vern wont go north even in a scorcher:MotomartinPity the poor cows around richmond :eek: there's gonna be some slaughter for vernons altberg's:thumb2

He might as well get them light weight desert boots and save him self some cash as he will never need waterproof ones.:coold

Sad Men

Yes you can all take the pi55 but i will have the last laugh. by the way i here Dickys going to be a dad one of his hens is a clocker.:pissl

dad to be

hi veron thats right a dad at last ? i even watched it being concived , open air sex . george aint a shy man he was up to his back wheels in love fun,pictures to follow

well done george

hi veron thats right a dad at last ? i even watched it being concived , open air sex . george aint a shy man he was up to his back wheels in love fun,pictures to follow

Now dickie has mrs trout informed her mam & dad. knitting needles will be going 10 2 dozen.watch out for reynard.:mcgun

help needed

shot gun needed ,preferably with a chap that can shoot more that 1 in 20,as the chickens n george need no fox on their land ? :adv:

Back
Top Bottom