XChallenge Farkles

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Finally finished her off and got the bike more or less trail ready

I've installed mainly TT stuff some HG trail bags, but included a Xmoto seat I got cheap off ebay

XCLeft2.jpg

XCRear.jpg

XCFront.jpg

XChallenge-Right.jpg

I also installed the NEW TT Hardpart to the frame/sidestand lug to stop any likelihood of the sidestand lug catching a rock and breaking the cast frame..............funny how a TT part becomes available after a guy in the USA tells us his story of a frame breakage, a couple of months back

XCHardpart.jpg

Currently running Pirelli MT21's, but might swap the rear for a Dunlop Moto-X tyre for this weekend's Adv Rider Rally organised by Timpo this weekend

Anybody want to know anything.............. just ask

Looking good Johnny nice bike :thumb

Just leave those tyres on you'll be fine especially the bomb hole :augie

I've got new AC10's on the KTM it was very slippy down there at Easter :D

Very nice and understated, I guess you need to know the bike in OE form to know what you've added - not exactly tarts handbag is it?

New cars for you and the neighbours too, yours is a tad hairdresser though, hows the tache coming along :ymca

I still wish I had managed to get hold of one of these. The more I see you can make them a decent road/trail machine the more I like them.

I really have an issue with the guys at NTB sticking their effing stick on the forks! I have husaberg that originated from them and cant get the stickers off:mcgun:mcgun:mcgun:mcgun:mcgun

As for tyres, I have Mitas C-02 fitted to my off-roader. They are cheap from wulfsport and as agressive as they get. Wear very slowly too

I really have an issue with the guys at NTB sticking their effing stick on the forks! I have husaberg that originated from them and cant get the stickers off:mcgun:mcgun:mcgun:mcgun:mcgun

Can't blame them.................I stuck them on:D

Try a hair dryer to remove slowly

Very nice and understated, I guess you need to know the bike in OE form to know what you've added - not exactly tarts handbag is it?

New cars for you and the neighbours too, yours is a tad hairdresser though, hows the tache coming along :ymca

The Corsa is a loan car:augie

Bike looks less garish with a black XMoto seat, than the bright blue stock seat

It's far too clean, until Saturday :)

Having yours next to mine will be a good example of precisely how far a determined rider can devalue a bike in 6 months :D

Jockser, Daithi & Shortarse have fitted TT tanks to their X's. They bring the fuel capacity up to 25 litres.

P3250006.jpg

26032008225.jpg

26032008220.jpg

Lifted from this thread in the Ireland section.

Hey Johnny

Is that seat any more comfortable than the standard XChallenge one? I reckon it looks better than the blue 'un.

Paul

Paul...........I haven't tried it in anger, but I reckon it's the same as the base/profile is the same.

However the bike looks a bit better in that colour seat

I bought it off ebay and wanted to save my XChallenge seat from damage

Back
Top Bottom