Tyre Prices

Bødkerman

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Tourance 110/80/19 front £95

Tourance 150/70/17 rear £111

As I am not sure what prices are like in UK at present .........does the above look like value for a "Ride In" fitting.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Sounds about right for a UK BM dealer.

However, I recently paid £175 IIRC for a pair of the old style ones, for a 1200 GS, ride in / out in Sandbach, and that seems a ball park figure for non BM dealers. Maybe tyres and fitting are more expensive on the east side of the pennines though :(

Which dealer / garage is that with and in which town?

I could do with some new tyres soon.

Cheers.

Hi Guys

Tourance 110/80/19 front £95

Tourance 150/70/17 rear £111

As I am not sure what prices are like in UK at present .........does the above look like value for a "Ride In" fitting.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Rainbow BMW........ £77 for a front V rated Tourance, fitted to a loose wheel

I recommend Bike Tyres Leeds in Scarcroft. I paid £160 for a set of Road Attacks fitted to loose wheels. Ride in ride out would have been £190, good quick service.

They have got an ebay shop http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Bike-Tyres

tyre price

110/80/19 =£59 150/70/17 =£72 fitted to lose rim £22 inc vat total £155.92 i looked everywhere for a good deal but this was from my local tyre fitter sometimes theirs a bargin on your doorstep:aidan

110/80/19 =£59 150/70/17 =£72 fitted to lose rim £22 inc vat total £155.92 i looked everywhere for a good deal but this was from my local tyre fitter sometimes theirs a bargin on your doorstep:aidan

And my door step is Middelfart (great name) in Denmark......25% VAT on everything including questions :augie

Sharples at Bolton - Tourances front 110/80 19 £52 rear 150/70 17 £73 postage is around a tenner a pair. I've used them for seventeen years and have never been quoted cheaper elsewhere for any of the numerous tyres they've supplied me with over the years. Mail order or collection only which isn't a problem to me as I prefer to fit my own tyres. They're nice to deal with too.

Dave

watling tyres gravesend michilin anarkee cant remember how much but they dont winge about ultra seal and have the proper balancing kit

Just had a pair of Road Attacks fitted by Mike at Cardiff Motorrad. £155 fitted to the bike inc balancing.

best price around for bare wheels is at Woosters A64 just east of Seacroft next to Hayes garden centre 01132733556 ask for Phil or Danny

i second woosters, good service and pretty good prices and normally always able to pop in and have tyres fitted at MY convenience...

cheapest

got a rear tourance off flea bay 30 quid delevered rite time rite place

Woosters

Woosters,very helpful,and most important of all, the prices are right

Back
Top Bottom