i2imca

Sharik

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience of the course run up at Whetherby by
i2imca? I am considering a course to improve slow speed manoeuvring, U turns in particular. I know all the theory but the old grey matter will not allow me to put it in to practice.

Hi Sharik

I have done a number of i2i courses and they are excellent. I won't spoil your fun by telling you what to expect, but can assure you they are safe and well-run courses that will improve your approach to riding no end!

Get all four booked!

I done there course as well great fun you will be amazed in what they ask you to do and what you can do by the end of the day :D

Hi Sharik

I have done a number of i2i courses and they are excellent. I won't spoil your fun by telling you what to expect, but can assure you they are safe and well-run courses that will improve your approach to riding no end!

Get all four booked!

+ 1 What he said.

Doctor Dom is a masterful teacher and has the dynamics of motorcycling nailed!:clap

I did'nt know Harleys could do that...:augie

I'm booked on a couple of the courses at the end of June. Approaching it with some trepidation as I will have got rid of my RT which I love and know well and will have a brand new barely past first service TALL :eek: GSA.

Does anyone have any experience of the course run up at Whetherby by
i2imca? I am considering a course to improve slow speed manoeuvring, U turns in particular. I know all the theory but the old grey matter will not allow me to put it in to practice.

FANTASTIC!

I'm booked on a couple of the courses at the end of June. Approaching it with some trepidation as I will have got rid of my RT which I love and know well and will have a brand new barely past first service TALL :eek: GSA.

Ive done them all, and as others have said, they really do work and your confidence will rise fast.

Did mine on the GSA, Dom the instructor wanted a go and did, trouble was he need help stopping, he couldn't touch the ground :D

Enjoy, great fun :thumb

Done three training days... the slow manouvering is excellently taught...

Super Moto next on the list for me... :bounce1

My wife and I are both doing the i2i supermoto day in July - can't wait!

Have done Dr Dom's off road part one. Superb, just do it. We used their kit, bikes and gear. Great tuition good humoured, well recommended:thumb

questions ,,,

Are their courses all single days?
Can u do them in consecutive days?

Be much better if was possible to go up once and do the lot and save four seperate journies Dorset to Wetherby..

Have read an article on this team in a mag and it seems a great way to improve skills confidence and enjoyment on the bike.. Sounds like a lot of money but well spent..

The courses are all at weekends but they often combine mc1 and mc3, mc2 and mc3 etc, etc on various weekends. July is all supermoto events as they use the same KTMs as the off-road days, so do it to just change the wheels etc over once a year.

check out the website for dates - www.i2imca.com

A group of us did the off road skills day...BRILLIANT

I have a pic somewhere of me midway through a jump,stood up with my hands above my head, and landed it without touching the bars.....

Just believe.......

Back
Top Bottom