Bike cleaner recommendations ?

Paullyfuzz

Im after a bloody good cleaner that you can get in 5+ litre containers, so i can fill one of those pump action sprayers.
Can anyone recommend a good cleaner / degreaser that comes in the above quantities ? ( have tried Muc Off and found it to be shite ! )

Cheers,

Paul

cleaner

i use a product called Xtreme clean, i think it was a ride magazine recomended product, and it comes in 5ltrs
i too have used muc off and it is indeed a waste of your hard earned!
i used the Xtreme to clean my bike after a trip to marocco and was really really impressed! just squirted loads on and left it for a few mins and rinsed off, i didnt even need to agitate with a brush, and the bike was sparkling!!
im fairly sure that if you buy ride mag youll find a stockist, i got minr from a locl bike shop, and i think its one of those motorax stockists!

Muc-off

Dam I have just bought 5 litres :spitfire

Can't say I agree, find Muc-off works well so don't dismiss it until you've tried it. Biggest limitation is the length of the bristles on the cleaning brushes, as they aren't long enough to reach to the bottom of the gaps between the fins.:hide

One cautionary thing is don't leave Muc-off too long on the painted engine surfaces or paralever as it does attack the paint.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom