Bike safe bobby

Hookster

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
HD8 . In t'Western Riding of Yorkestersershire
Seen at the Hartside Cafe this evening. I was moved to have a cha having nigh on kilt missen on the up from Poolewe (?) Bridge side by being a bit over enthusiastic. A bit of nicely placed Kerb stopped me going off. I had been going really well having made good progress from Leeds center to Ambleside to Wrynose, Hardknott, Broughton, Brkdale Moor, Ambleside, Kirkstone. Maybe I was feeling a bit too confident :blast

Any road up. He seemed to be a a personable chap and quite willing to help out those less able

Apropos nowt. :aidan

Seen at the Hartside Cafe this evening. I was moved to have a cha having nigh on kilt missen on the up from Poolewe (?) Bridge side by being a bit over enthusiastic. A bit of nicely placed Kerb stopped me going off. I had been going really well having made good progress from Leeds center to Ambleside to Wrynose, Hardknott, Broughton, Brkdale Moor, Ambleside, Kirkstone. Maybe I was feeling a bit too confident :blast

Any road up. He seemed to be a a personable chap and quite willing to help out those less able

Apropos nowt. :aidan

Say that again in eengleesh :D

Back
Top Bottom