Blind or ignorant

sycomoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Picture the scene, me and flipfly riding along last night me on the Blade and flip on his RT when in the distance comes a GS, as it nears we both give a big old nod to said GS rider who just ignores us and rides past, Couldn't be a Tosser of this site surely, after all we're all so in tune with our biker selves and wouldn't Diss another motorcyclist just because they don't choose the same bikes as us:augie
So your all thinking now "who could this GS rider Be, who'd amongst us would be this rude" well here's the clue for today.

He wears a RED aerostich suit:eek:onyack even in a tropical heatwave like we had yesterday.

Waldin the Watton ? :augie

There can't be that many people with the highly fashionable :augie red stitches :rolleyes:

That should narrow the field down a bit :D

Darn you pesky kids

Could it be that he thinks that his 'donkey' does all the 'nodding'? :rolleyes::augie;):D

Well done bilks and mutters, well i was hoping we could stretch this one out but yep it was the VERN. Missarable old git:augie jeez what we gotta do stand on our pegs waving. Anywho, what was yer upto Vern, trying to sneek through Telford undiscovered, you got a date?:aidan

He wears a RED aerostich suit:eek:onyack even in a tropical heatwave like we had yesterday.

Seems reasonable, my guess being you dont own a Roadcrafter. Second best piece of kit I have ever owned for riding in heat. Rallye suit is the best, but if I ever actually hit tarmac my guess is the positions would be reversed.

He was too busy to notice you yesterday watching the speedo waiting for that Kodak moment :eek:

donky2k.jpg

biker nod ??!!

Just wonderin with all this thread about bikers noddin at each other, Whats accepted as 'cool' ?????:nenau
Big up down nod ?
Discrete down nod ?
Side twich of head ?
Chin dip to the side ?
Upwards nod ?
Big wave of left hand ?
lifting left or right hand slightly ?
Do you ignore scooters ?
Do you ignore Harleys, sports, goldwings ?

Some types won't nod back , makes ya feel stupid !:blast
Seems stupid to ask but Ive seen all that, and in france apparently its got to be a discrete left hand finger lift or your'e a foreign tozzer !!
I agree ids a tad rude to ignore someone but sometimes your'e concentrating on the road ahead or checking the mirrors and thats a tad more important !!
Any ideas anyone !!????:nenau

Just wonderin with all this thread about bikers noddin at each other, Whats accepted as 'cool' ?????:nenau
Big up down nod ?
Discrete down nod ?
Side twich of head ?
Chin dip to the side ?
Upwards nod ?
Big wave of left hand ?
lifting left or right hand slightly ?
Do you ignore scooters ?
Do you ignore Harleys, sports, goldwings ?

Some types won't nod back , makes ya feel stupid !:blast
Seems stupid to ask but Ive seen all that, and in france apparently its got to be a discrete left hand finger lift or your'e a foreign tozzer !!
I agree ids a tad rude to ignore someone but sometimes your'e concentrating on the road ahead or checking the mirrors and thats a tad more important !!
Any ideas anyone !!????:nenau

Buttock flash ? :nenau

LOL

Yeah would do but need to do some streching excercises so i can still see where I'm going !! Anyway I'd look like an arse .......(no change there then)
:rolleyes:

I was just about to say, shropshire, red aerostich......has to be :thumb2Vern.....

Hey Vern, wave back yer miserable git :augie:D

Awwww,don't be such a bunch of tarts,what you don't mention is the fact I was doing 140mph with my knee down,rolling a fag and trying not to spill my pint which was resting on the tank with the newspaper I was reading.

If I'd know it was you,I would have turned around,chased you down,pulled you off your bike and smothered you in kisses.:hug

eeeeowwww

Awwww,don't be such a bunch of tarts,what you don't mention is the fact I was doing 140mph with my knee down,rolling a fag and trying not to spill my pint which was resting on the tank with the newspaper I was reading.

If I'd know it was you,I would have turned around,chased you down,pulled you off your bike and smothered you in kisses.:hug

farkin glad yer didn't see us then, what yer doin in my manor anyway?

I was going home after doing some machining and dropping some stuff off to be anodised.

And I wasn't hot in my roadcrafter either,I only had my stockings and suspenders on underneath:ymca

Back
Top Bottom