Monthly Meet on Tuesday Tuesday 21st

Right,I'll be there as long as there are no more thunderbolts from above:blast
Having said that,the b'stard can't have many more left up there,as he's used most of them on me over the last couple of months:thedummy

Great turn out tonight guys and isn`t it grand to be sat outside eating a Steak and Kidney pie with your name on the pastry? The chickens looked good and I`ll be definately sampling a chicken dinner next time I`m there. They didn`t look too worried about being next on the menu though.....

Just going onto the Touratat site to se if they make a midge killer:eek:

Bike of the night prize to be shared by Brassmonkeys sawn off airhead and Wreckdivers immaculate 1150GS-A.

Dunno what happened to Vern. :nenau
He was following me for a while but I think the midges may have mustered and carried him off. They certainly took a fancy to him at the pub.

I'm not quite sure what it was that hit my visor when I was behind you,but whatever it was,it had a bowl of runny custard with it.Trying to wipe it off didn't help at all,so visor up for a while,then my eyes started to water so I wiped my eyes with the same hand:blastBAD MOVE

Got home in 55 minutes:augietook my roadcrafter off,and a fookin great may bug flew out of it,so me and the dog had a competition to catch it(dog won by a crunch!)

Good night that

Fickle Finger of Fate

So having noted the 6 numbers of the food orders at the Riverside, written them down carefully on the back of a receipt found at the back of my wallet, dutifully invested £2 on the UK lotto ............

The net result was nadda, zip, nuthin...

Pity if I won the jackpot I was going to buy three packets of scratchings at the next meet!

Oh well we'll have to eat the moderators instead.

Sorry Bilco

Zach

Didn`t I promise at the last meeting to bring you over an anti-slip cover for Mrs Zach to be comfy on??:blast

You sure did! - no worries next time maybe. Is the next meet down at the Broom inn on the 5th?

You sure did! - no worries next time maybe. Is the next meet down at the Broom inn on the 5th?

Sorry bud, I remembered when I was on the way home:blast

I`ll be at the Broom Tavern and I`l definately bring it......probably:augie

Back
Top Bottom