Damaged bike photo's

(RIP) Bobble

Toss'ed about a bit
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm putting together a leaflet to promote our local IAM group and I'm after a couple of photo's of damaged bikes. The only thing is they must be your photo's that you don't mind me using. I know there are loads on the net, but almost impossible to get permisson from the owner!

Do any of you have any good quality accident damaged bike pics... I don't want gore, just hopefully pics of bikes that the rider has walked away from.

Oh and I'll send a copy of the leaflet if I use them :D

Thanks in advance:thumb2

My email address is: paulmorrey@btconnect.com

I have a couple, will see if I can post them up and link to them when I get home tonight (a Ducati Multistrada - filtering accident and a Yamaha Dragstar - overtaking accident on motorway at 75mph!).

When you say "putting together" a leaflet...

If you need a graphic designer chap who will do print ready artwork for you for the princely sum of ..oh.. let's say ..FREE.. then ping me a PM..

:thumb

North Wales Bike Safe..

Bobble,
Give Paul Cheshire a call.

He is the north wales bike safe co-ordinator in these parts and Paul has helped put several talks and displays togather for things like the FBOS courses.
He has a library of photo's with permissions and I am fairly sure wouldnt mind helping if he can, given its for a road safety awareness item.

Bobble,
Give Paul Cheshire a call.

He is the north wales bike safe co-ordinator in these parts and Paul has helped put several talks and displays togather for things like the FBOS courses.
He has a library of photo's with permissions and I am fairly sure wouldnt mind helping if he can, given its for a road safety awareness item.

Thanks for that, I'll give him a bell :thumb2

Here's mine after a case of deer hunting.

92580585_zoyt3-M.jpg

More pics of the incident here.

Back
Top Bottom