Williams Manchester

Beesley6

Received a letter from Williams Manchester offering me 25% off my servicing costs until end of February 2004.

Went into dealership yesterday and told that the cost of a 12000 mile and annual would be £440.

With the 25% discount this will be £330

This still sounds expensive to me.......any comments

Sounds like a rip off to me. Even if they've added the price of an annual service to a 12k it's still too much at £330 never mind £440.

I thought it was supposed to be cheap oop norf? :D

Look at prices here - £210 for a 12k

HTH

Adam :beerjug:

I bought my GS from Williams in November.
What you say matches my experiences of them.

My dealing with them have left me feeling slightly shafted, not exactly dissatisfied or unhappy, but they come across as somewhat shifty...
Do you know what I mean?
Everything is another £40 - £50 when you pay for it.

They are mainly a car dealers so I suppose it should be expected.
Southport for me come service time!

All the best for 2004
Steve

24000 service

I have also recieved the flyer.

When I phoned and spoke to Jim (service manager) I was told that the full price for a 24000 miles service on an R 1150 GS would be £244.55. This compares well with the price a mate of mine has just paid at Rainbow.

Up until the end of Feb 2004 Williams will knock 25% off this price. Parts will still be charged at the full price.

Whilst never having abike serviced by Williams this seems pretty straight forward to me?

Re: 24000 service

Swooper said:
I was told that the full price for a 24000 miles service on an R 1150 GS would be £244.55. This compares well with the price a mate of mine has just paid at Rainbow.

I'd agree that was a good price (given that the 24k service includes replacing the fuel filter) - but £330 for a 'discounted' 12k/annual is a rip-off - period.

Mike:)

Back
Top Bottom