TUESDAY NIGHT MEET SQUIRES

I'll be there Stan.
Going down to Donington on Wednesday morning now.

Phil, it is an open invitation. Meet at Squires from about 6.45 I think:thumb

Steve

ill be there by about 7. be nice to see you lot again.... good for a laugh.

STAN- dont wuss out and bring the car again!!, this is a 'bike' meet . ha ha

ill be there by about 7. be nice to see you lot again.... good for a laugh.

STAN- dont wuss out and bring the car again!!, this is a 'bike' meet . ha ha

The weather's getting better so softie Stan might just get his bike out :D

The weather's getting better so softie Stan might just get his bike out :D

if im reading right stans signature indicates a non-Beemer set of 2wheels... it would be understandable if the shame of it mean he hitchhiked or drove the shed-on-wheels instead.:augie

im hoping he'll be a good sport and bring a bike like the rest of us who make the extra effort...

...speaking of effort, ill not clean the rockster for tomorrows meet :eek:
though it did rain the other day so its not that dirty:blast

BMW BOXER-TWINS ROCK:thumb (though strangely im thinking of a pair of sexy blonde german twin sisters in just boxershorts ... :type googling for pictures already-mmmmmm

:topic back to the point. see everyone tomorrow

think i might have a ride up if i can escape from normanton !!!!!- ps. this is my first posting:)

:blast:whatthefe

Not sure if able to make as got some committee stuff to do....sorry to say but I may also be in a metal grey box...that is if I get there...I can't let Stanley get all the grief.......albeit he has now got a Jap Crap Bike in red.

Neil

think i might have a ride up if i can escape from normanton !!!!!- ps. this is my first posting:)

:Just get yer arse over there it will be good to av some body sane to yak/yak with :thumb

rocky still got the " r" and it,s clean:JB:upyou

:jibberbigNEIL COME IN THE CAR DONT LET THE SIDE DOWN:jes

WHo was there then? Never really caught any names. Redstan the hondaman ;) introduced himself, spoke to a chap with an 08 GSA called Phil, spoke to some others to. I was on my Alpine White GSA with my wife on the back.

I was one of the other ugly ones. I have got the Blue and White 1150.:thumb2
Steve

Back
Top Bottom