May Gathering?

The Bede

Reaction score
... Erm, are the congregation assembling for a pint and a nosebag in May?

... 4th Thursday (22nd) is this week :yikes

... 29th instead?

... Venue?

Shall I send my apologies now, or wait until I can't make it on the night?? :D

Technically, this Thursday sounds good though... :thumb2

Happy with the G&D, but given my attendance of late I don't think I've got a right to call the venue :eek:

I might need a drink by then as well just finishing off again god life is one big trip down the U-bend...

G'day,
I'm off to the Pyrenees on a off-road biking holiday so I can't make it. See you in June.
Bob

... Erm, are the congregation assembling for a pint and a nosebag in May?

Nice initiative, John. :thumb2

I have to apologise on behalf of the usual suspects who normally start the "xth of 200x" threads:

Msgs1200, Riderbob, Possu & Pumpy will be off to the 4th European Advrider Rally in the Pyrenees on Thursday night. :bounce1

Have a good gathering - we'll think of you on the ferry! :101

... This Thursday, 22nd May, has had a vote, so I guess that's it then.

... Ironic, the only two non-attendees for the year so far seem to be the only takers :blast

... George & Dragon, Upton 7:30ish :thumb

Executive Decision

Hmm, I was probably going to crash the North Wilts meeting - choices, choices - probably depends on working in Bath that day.

... Given a lack of planning, failing foresight and general malaise I propose that the Thames Valley crew join the North Wilts Meeting this week instead of the "gang of one" congregating in a solitary fashion at the George & Dragon

... French Horn, Pewsey, Wilts, this Thursday 22nd May.
(... Or in the Waterside Inn across the street, seems to be some confusion, check here http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146283 for confirmation)
Shep said:
If you pass through Pewsey heading to Marlborough the Waterside Inn is on the right about a mile out of town just before the canal bridge.

... Apparently the French Horn is opposite and the Wilts crew will be gathering 7:00ish

Back in the UK Again

If any of you Tossers are up for a free pint on Friday :beer: 30th May. Pondgirl & I will be causing mayhem in The Unicorn, Kingwood Common (on the Sonning Common to Stoke Row road). http://www.the-unicorn.co.uk/

I will be sporting my new kilt, :bounce1 which should cause a stir with the landlords Steve & Tim. :ymca

From about 8.30ish onwards. :beerjug:PB

Back
Top Bottom