Tom Tom Bungee

Stevey B

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,
I recently trawled this and the F650.co.uk sight and remember coming across a thread for a bungee which attached to the side of the rider and around the back using two plastic coated hooks.
can anyone help me source a couple of these as i'm getting a tadge Pi**ed off with holding the rider onto the cradle to allow it to charge whilst moving.

Many Thanks

Stevey B
:eek:onyack

I think this is what you are after. A brilliant piece of kit but I don't know if "Egon" is still making them. You will have to contact him

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84987&page=2

I have one of Egons excellent straps which I no longer need as my new best friends at TomTom upgraded my Rider 1 for a Rider 2 following a few months of discussion!

You haven't subscribed so can't PM you - if you want to give me your address its yours FOC.:thumb2

I had one he made and it worked a treat resolving all the problems with the cradle... I simple but very effective bit of kit. I sold my V1 but gave the strap with it.

I have tried to email Egon but no reply yet as I could do with one if he is still making them.

S

Back
Top Bottom