Greetings from Austria

The Grey One

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All

I have been lurking around the site for a long while,at times almost tempted to post. This message in prompted by the fact that I am sitting in the reception of our newly acquired hotel in southern Austria. We are surrounded by the most amazing biking roads and the climate in this part of Austria is fantastic. Today it was 30 degrees plus at the lakesides and 29 here at 2,500 ft. As a GS owner myself (2003 1150 owned from new) I would like English bikers to sample the area. Check out our website .... Special prices available for bikers and we can take groups up to 48 this summer

Hope to see some of you here

Hi All

I have been lurking around the site for a long while,at times almost tempted to post. This message in prompted by the fact that I am sitting in the reception of our newly acquired hotel in southern Austria. We are surrounded by the most amazing biking roads and the climate in this part of Austria is fantastic. Today it was 30 degrees plus at the lakesides and 29 here at 2,500 ft. As a GS owner myself (2003 1150 owned from new) I would like English bikers to sample the area. Check out our website .... Special prices available for bikers and we can take groups up to 48 this summer

Hope to see some of you here

Hello The Grey One, nice to see your first post since registering 2005 :eek, oh boy, that is a long time.

I've lifted your website address advertising your business for the time being. If you'd care to become a site sponsor you'd be most welcome to make a further post in the travel section. You;ll have the added bonus of UKGSer pm (Private Message) service which I think could be useful to you.

Here's the link should you wish to take advantage of it:

http://www.ukgser.com/subscriptions.htm

Good luck with the new venture. :)

Back
Top Bottom