Cheap rear splash guard

medicbike

Use an old or new(cost about one pound)roller paint tray. There is an in built slope an flat area to go under the number plate. Cut to desired size. Just heat slightly and bend to another angle if angle is not to your liking . Hey presto one effective ,inexpensive splash guard. I'm from the Val Singleton days of Blue Peter. No photo but it all makes sense when you see a tray. Screw to mud guard or glue.
I THANK YOU!!!

Or for the Rolls Royce of splash guards for not too many pennies, give Vern a call and ask him to make you a Vernatech splash plate!:) I'm well chuffed with mine!

medicbike said:
Use an old or new(cost about one pound)roller paint tray. There is an in built slope an flat area to go under the number plate. Cut to desired size. Just heat slightly and bend to another angle if angle is not to your liking . Hey presto one effective ,inexpensive splash guard. I'm from the Val Singleton days of Blue Peter. No photo but it all makes sense when you see a tray. Screw to mud guard or glue.
I THANK YOU!!!

Yo -- medi man - u can have a bike just like mine then.

medicbike said:
I THANK YOU!!!

fantastic, an ol washing up liquid bottle, sticky backed plastic and a pair of vals ol knickers.....

Get down shep!

John Noakes was my hero

cheapo!

Paragon said:
Oh yeh!

An old paint try roller looks great on a 10 grand Bike

Spend a least a fiver!

Cheers

Bill

It's a crud catcher fer gawd's sake:rolleyes:

Wonder if DULUX do em in TITANIUM:D

Bob the twins look fine. As stated it's to catch shite and Bill if look around your ten grand bike it already has vast swathes of black plastic!!!. If you spent ten k on a new bike and mine only cost nine then you obviously don't need to save money or maybe now you do hence the tip. You could always paint it or use an old un- washed tray.MMMMMM a nice misty buff.

Back
Top Bottom