Lands ends to John O Groats in a day

philwood90

A group of 30 riders are doing Lands End to John O Groates in a day. The event is for Cancer research uk and a hospital where one of the riders was treated. Have a look at the web site.

http://www.heavencanwait.uk.com/

Glad you found us !!

I hope the site Admin don't mind this plug - if it's considered spam then I guess it will quickly be killed...

We have been given 3 Adventures for the event by Hertford based dealership, SBW Motorrad. One will be auctioned (the use of - not the bike itself) to our existing riders, one is being used by the Editor of Motorcycle Sport & Leisure and the other is to be made available to one lucky punter.

In the words of the lottery - IT COULD BE YOU

The person who can raise most by way of donations (or even combined with their own money) will get to ride the third GS and join us in setting a new record with the Iron Butt Association as the largest group of riders to complete the end2end rode en-masse in under 24 hours.

Details will appear on our site from this coming weekend but you can also find details in the next edition of MSL, due out on 6th June (i.e. the July edition :rolleyes: )

Thanks to those who have already visited our site - if any of you guys can spare a quid or two, then we would obviously be extremely grateful - every penny really does count.

HEAVEN CAN WAIT

Glad you found us !!

I hope the site Admin don't mind this plug - if it's considered spam then I guess it will quickly be killed...

We have been given 3 Adventures for the event by Hertford based dealership, SBW Motorrad. One will be auctioned (the use of - not the bike itself) to our existing riders, one is being used by the Editor of Motorcycle Sport & Leisure and the other is to be made available to one lucky punter.

In the words of the lottery - IT COULD BE YOU

The person who can raise most by way of donations (or even combined with their own money) will get to ride the third GS and join us in setting a new record with the Iron Butt Association as the largest group of riders to complete the end2end rode en-masse in under 24 hours.

Details will appear on our site from this coming weekend but you can also find details in the next edition of MSL, due out on 6th June (i.e. the July edition :rolleyes: )

Thanks to those who have already visited our site - if any of you guys can spare a quid or two, then we would obviously be extremely grateful - every penny really does count.

HEAVEN CAN WAIT

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the charity ride. :)

Back
Top Bottom