Mod Squad
Reaction score
Next West Mids meet is at the Riverside Inn next Tuesday 17th June at the:

The Riverside Inn
Cound
Shrewsbury
SY5 6AF

www.riversideinn.co.uk

Great venue with your own names printed on the Steak and Kidney pie (no really, it`s true:D). Enjoy your pies with the company of the chickens who seem to enjoy the fact that they aren`t on your plate with a nice side order of veg:thumb

Vern`s going to knock up a custom built midge killer for the garden :mcgun and you`ll be able to hear all the tales from this weekends Snowdon trip. Santrix will be confirming his status as off road riding god and I`l be nursing the bruises from spending time upside down in a rocky stream......again:thumb.

So as is customery in the West Mids, everyone is welcome:thumb

The atomic midge killer will be fully developed by next Tuesday if I can find a bit of string to fit to the wimwom on the smoke grinder flange:bounce1

New bike Mutley??? Oh do tell.........

Well ........ I'm hoping to do the deal on Sunday. :augie

If I do I'll post a picture. :gringo

Don't panic though, I can't bring myself to part with the Adventure so that is staying (much to Mrs. Mutley's disgust ;) )

Well ........ I'm hoping to do the deal on Sunday. :augie

If I do I'll post a picture. :gringo

Don't panic though, I can't bring myself to part with the Adventure so that is staying (much to Mrs. Mutley's disgust ;) )

Wouldn`t be red and exotic would it?:thumb

The truth is now out there!

Yep, finally done it! :ymca :D

Attachments

• 35th Anniversary Dyna #1.jpg
    35th Anniversary Dyna #1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 104
FFS mutley,how many more time are you going to post that picture on this site,I'm running out of sarky comments.

95% of harleys are still on the road today,the other 5% managed to make it home:bounce1

Are you coming on it tomorrow then:beerjug:

FFS mutley,how many more time are you going to post that picture on this site,I'm running out of sarky comments.

I've only put it on twice :p (but I've put a couple of links as well, I admit :eek: )

95% of harleys are still on the road today,the other 5% managed to make it home:bounce1

Bit like 1200's then? :handbag

Are you coming on it tomorrow then:beerjug:

Unfortunately not. They're delivering it on Friday and I'm in Glasgow tomorrow night anyway :(

How convenient Muttley:augie (I think he`s waiting the the correct sized chaps to be delivered):ymca

We`ll be able to put him and Sycomoto in their own corner:thumb

How convenient Muttley:augie (I think he`s waiting the the correct sized chaps to be delivered):ymca

We`ll be able to put him and Sycomoto in their own corner:thumb

Can we get them to park around the corner as well?

I haven't really broken my foot, I just don't want to come to a HOG meeting! :p

Could be worse and hope it doesn`t get like this. Fell upon this HOG rally in Arkansas in 05. 1 beemer and 10,000 hogs:eek::eek: Only made bearable by the lovely Debbie from Kansas:augie

Attachments

• 1 beemer 2.jpg
    1 beemer 2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 89
  • HOG rally.jpg
    HOG rally.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Hot springs.jpg
    Hot springs.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 84
Good turn out boys and girls:thumb

Laughing until you cry is good for the soul and i`ll never be able to think of muffs again without pishing myself laughing:). I actually saw Kev wave to someone on the way home and he smacked himself clean on the end of his nose:augie

C`mon Bobble, get working on those mufftastic muffalights;)

I'm going to spend today making LED landing lights for my sleeves,to accompany the muff tastic muff lights(and cut a longer bit of sting as well)

Back
Top Bottom