Prague and Surrounding Safe Stopover Rqd

santrix

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can recommend a bikesafe parking lodging around Prague, or in Prague?
Cheers.

Wondering if anyone can recommend a bikesafe parking lodging around Prague, or in Prague?
Cheers.

Yes -

Hotel Extol, stayed there many times, can park in the car-park round the back and it is out of sight out of mind.

Hotel Attic - on outskirts but near metro, stayed once

Apartment in Wenceslas Sq - expensive and stayed once. Guarded parking in courtyard.

All three on my virtual tourist page.... http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/394bc/61c47/3/

If you enter Prague from the west on the E50 ,at the end of the E50 take the sign for city centre,when you start to ride down hill with the tram on your left you will see sign's for Hotel Golf .

we stayed there 2 week's ago, the bike was safe right outside the room .
the main gate is locked at 11pm,so no worries about the bike ,and the tram is a 5 minute walk away,and then a 10 minute ride to the city centre.

The cost was about 45e for 2 for B and B, It would have been cheaper had we stayed more day's.
very good price for a place that close to the city.

Have a great time....Dazzer

CIMG2126.jpg

Hi,

I have been having a look around - most of the central hotels with secure parking are pretty pricey and they charge you extra for parking. I am sorry I cannot offer you anything myself.

There is a nice bike hotel about 25kms south, but then you would have problems getting into the centre (its Tronicek Hotel - it comes up on Google)

There are lots of private Pensions around the suburbs in the North in Villa style houses (I have heard they are very good) and the transport links to the centre are good. The place Dazzer stayed is in a good location.

There are lots of private secure carparks in the centre but I cannot vouch for them though.

Let me know if you want me to check anything out - I am off on holiday next Friday

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom