Broom Tavern Tuesday 1st July

Sgt Bilco

Dream Maker
Mod Squad
Reaction score
I can`t believe its nearly the beginning of July and the next West Mids Tossers meeting will be at the Broom Tavern, Broom Warwickshire on Tuesday 1st July from around 7pm.

It`s a great venue as you regulars know and will be good to see some more new members. Everyone`s welcome and you don`t even have to ride a B*W:thumb.

www.broomtavern.co.uk

Can i come in me car?

Ribena bike is in a million bits:tears

Are you mad?:eek:

She doesnt actually like carrying pillions,i suppose i could pilot the zephyr, could be fun:D

Mind you i dont have the leopard print underwear to match the bike:ymca

Weather is looking good for Tuesday so hopefully Muttley will bring his Hardly Movingson along:cool:

I might be a litle late as I`ll be coming down from Newcastle upon Tyne so don`t eat all the pies:eek:.

Looks like I'm actually going to make it this month!

Looks a bit like rain :(

so the GS it is then ;)

Sorry cant make it, got my head in custom POIs for the gps... plus its gonna pee it down... plus err... ok im a lightweight..

Well it was a fun night out

2 pints of soft drink and the opportunity to talk a load of bollix with Mav :thumb2

Too much talk of crashing with Bilco had me wiping out the front tyre on the way home, new TKC's and wet roads :eek:

Nice to meet the new tosser (Kev) and his Mrs :beerjug:

Wierd to find that I've been absent for 9 months and suddenly I don't know anybody :eek:

Some things don't change: Dirtydog didn't turn up :rolleyes:

Some things do change: Mumfy has bought new riding kit and a Tour X, looks like a proper twat now :eek

Excellent turn out gents (and ladies).

Thing is Muttley, the old faces were there but you hadn`t been for so long they didn`t know you:augie

Looking forward to seeing the pics of you upside down on the plains:D

2 pints of soft drink and the opportunity to talk a load of bollix with Mav :thumb2

Too much talk of crashing with Bilco had me wiping out the front tyre on the way home, new TKC's and wet roads :eek:

Nice to meet the new tosser (Kev) and his Mrs :beerjug:

Wierd to find that I've been absent for 9 months and suddenly I don't know anybody :eek:

Some things don't change: Dirtydog didn't turn up :rolleyes:

Some things do change: Mumfy has bought new riding kit and a Tour X, looks like a proper twat now :eek

:potkettle

Back
Top Bottom