Davids skydive. Where + When

DavidHale

Reaction score
Quite a few folk have expressed an interest in coming along to watch me make a small crater in the ground, so here are the details as far as I know.
I'm jumping from the North London Parachute Centre near March in Cambs. The nearest postcode is PE15 0FB.

Streetmap link
Google Maps

I'll be getting there around 9 am, but I've no idea when I'll actually jump during the day. It is very weather dependent - the limit is 15mph windspeed, and the forecast for tomorrow is.... 15mph.
There is a little cafe doing tea, coffee, egg on toast etc, but nothing else. Bring a pack of cards if you're coming. They stay open until 8:00pm, so it could be a long day for me if it's blowy in the morning but forecast to clear. Also, if I jump early in the morning I won't hang around, I'll be gone. PM me for my mobile number if you think you may be coming along so you can check to see if I've jumped or not.

Also, and this is important, my Mum and Dad may be coming along.
MY MUM DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT MY HD DIAGNOSIS AND I NEED IT TO STAY THAT WAY!!!! My Mums really chatty and friendly so she'll chat away to you, just don't mention that bit! Ta.

Hope to see a few of you tomorrow! :)

Hope tae feck nobody drops you in it:eek:

no pun intended:thumb

Good luck mate:clap

best of luck David, will be thinking about you, don't know why it's not as if I've found out you left me something in your will....have fun....it'll be a scream I'm sure....10,000 ft or thereabouts of screaming......:D

PS should make the bottom bit bold for anyone who turns up....loose lips sink ships and all that.....:augie

Also, and this is important, my Mum and Dad may be coming along.
MY MUM DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT MY HD DIAGNOSIS AND I NEED IT TO STAY THAT WAY!!!! My Mums really chatty and friendly so she'll chat away to you, just don't mention that bit! Ta.

David

Hope all goes well tomorrow :thumb2

Schultz

:blast Forecast is crap! I can only jump up to 15mph winds and the forecast is for 25-30mph winds.

Postponed until next week. :(

So has you done it then?? Successful landing or is someone auctioning special jam:barf in aid of the HD charity??:D

:blast Forecast is crap! I can only jump up to 15mph winds and the forecast is for 25-30mph winds.

Postponed until next week. :(

Hi David
Do you know when next wek please?
I will reley like to come to suporte you :)
God bless:thumb

Back
Top Bottom