West Mids Enclave at the Hograost?

good grief Tractor you still in the land of the tosser? :D

Why don't you wait for us Welsh to settle in, then kick us off flood our spot and use it for your drinking water :mmmm

Because then it would be just like home and not a holiday :p

no not at that price:eek:

35 pounds for two nights camping, marquee (SP??) and entertainment?? Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

good grief Tractor you still in the land of the tosser? :D

I am in the land of the living tossers, however my bike is not quite... it is on it's annual holiday at Clarks with another seized engine.

Missed Baskerville and GOTC and now this. Hopefully back up for Skye. They reckon 10th-11th July at the moment. Only been off the road since 11th May.

I am in the land of the living tossers, however my bike is not quite... it is on it's annual holiday at Clarks with another seized engine.

Missed Baskerville and GOTC and now this. Hopefully back up for Skye. They reckon 10th-11th July at the moment. Only been off the road since 11th May.

Good god man get it fixed quick :eek:

Who else is going to be stupid enough to ride to Skye in one hit with me :tears :nenau

should be!

yep count me in, subject to the new bike being off the boat, assembled and ready in time! perfect bit of off-roading to run it in :D

Jase 'the dentist' (look out rossi 'the doctor') - hope you'll be on hand to help me put up my bloody awkward tent! British design :blast

I will be there!

Just watch out for us southern bikers! we're well ard :D

Back
Top Bottom