Hi All

blip

Thought it was time to hang up my sports bike boots and get sensible - bought a R1200 GS on Friday and was pleased to fine that you can run it in at 90MPH!

Read all the reports about the bike and have found them to be all true - I'm really pleased. Looking forward to touring on the GS and meeting some new people which I used to do on a Fireblade!

Give us a shout and if there's anything going on in the bucks / beds / Herts area please invite me.

Thanks Blip.:thumb:beer:

Thanks

90 mph :nenau there good for 125 mph:thumb2 oh and welcome to the site good choice of bike you wont regret it :aidan

Thanks I'm 250 miles into the first service upgrading to an aprovaic system on Tuesday next week which ill open it up a bit.:mcgun

Thought it was time to hang up my sports bike boots and get sensible - bought a R1200 GS on Friday and was pleased to fine that you can run it in at 90MPH!

Read all the reports about the bike and have found them to be all true - I'm really pleased. Looking forward to touring on the GS and meeting some new people which I used to do on a Fireblade!

Give us a shout and if there's anything going on in the bucks / beds / Herts area please invite me.

Thanks Blip.:thumb:beer:

I keep getting a warning that reads lampf! on the digital display. The hanbook tells me that a bulb is blown, but when I check the lights all bulbs seem to be OK - has anyone experienced this?

Thanks Blip:confused:

Blip HI,

Good choice - but how will your mates opn their Fireblades keep up???????????

Enjoy

Blip HI,

Good choice - but how will your mates opn their Fireblades keep up???????????

Enjoy

Yr right I've been well impressed through the twisty bits on my way home and i never did those speeds on the blade - I can see over the hedges!!!!

:mmmm ...... you wanna come ride in Scotland.....:augie

happy biking.....:thumb

HI thanks might take you up on it! I've a few mates in Glasgow and Edinburgh
that I've promised to come up an see. The BMW is just the job for the job!
:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom