London to Delhi(India) May,2009

arunnangla

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am planning a trip. BACK TO MY HOME in Delhi (India) on my 1150gs adv 05.
If anyone wants to join or want to give any kind of advice for this trip please drop me a line and let me know. Everyone is welcome.

This trip duration should be around 7 to 8 week. I am planning to start in May 2009.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks in advance.
Arun Nangla
Flat # 16, Bentham House,
5 Falmouth Road, London SE1 4JY
Mobile +44 (0) 7928 106107
e-mail arunnangla@hotmail.com
www.arunnangla.com
http://www.lightstalkers.org/arun_nangla

Sounds like a great trip. I would think that you would get more response if the post was in the travel section (or even the pub :nenau)

trip

Hi all,
I am planning a trip. BACK TO MY HOME in Delhi (India) on my 1150gs adv 05.
If anyone wants to join or want to give any kind of advice for this trip please drop me a line and let me know. Everyone is welcome.

This trip duration should be around 7 to 8 week. I am planning to start in May 2009.

What sort of rout are you thinking of taking, I know the general direction but wondered which countries you are thinking of going through?.
dave gs.

Me and the Mrs are doing the same trip but not until August 09. Were going trough Greece,Turkey,Iran,Pakistan. Which way you going ?

thanks for replay all,
yaa this same my route london to Greece,Turkey,Iran,Pakistan then delhi my home.

any idea how you gating a pakistan visa..becoz i am still on india passport.

if any body have a more details of this route plz send me.

note.i am mac user and i have garmin 550.i am having a lots probs to run my gps on my mac.advice me if anybody using garmin on mac

hi mcgiggle,
please can i ask littel help for same trip you doing in summer 2009 and i am mid of feb 2009.
any good resurch on route.i am looking for a turky,iran,pakitan route.
if you can help me on this its gr8 for me...
arun

Arun - if your bike is kept anywhere near your address you may want to have the address removed from public view on here. :eek:

I wouldnt want my address available to any one who wanted it :thumb2

thanks for ur advice but realy i dont understan properly what u wana to say me..thanks

return journey

hiya arun are you going to ride back from india or are you hanging around in delhi once you arrive?carlos

Back
Top Bottom