finally got it!

pip001

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
well after a three week wait we finally picked up our used gs1200 from allan jefferies on saturday.it then proceded to chuck it down all the way home.the bike seemed to handle the weather well enough.very sure footed.the day brightened up so me and the mrs headed off on a run.thunderstorms arrived
complete with lightening so we decieded to head home,got home to find the police at our house.we,d been burgled!the pleasure and pain of life i guess.
i,ll post up pics of the bike when i can and look forward to chatting with you all.

well after a three week wait we finally picked up our used gs1200 from allan jefferies on saturday.it then proceded to chuck it down all the way home.the bike seemed to handle the weather well enough.very sure footed.the day brightened up so me and the mrs headed off on a run.thunderstorms arrived
complete with lightening so we decieded to head home,got home to find the police at our house.we,d been burgled!the pleasure and pain of life i guess.
i,ll post up pics of the bike when i can and look forward to chatting with you all.

welcome.....ya still got a new bike.....you can bother about tellys and all that nonsense in the winter....:thumb

look forward to the pics and happy biking.....:D

welcome.....ya still got a new bike.....you can bother about tellys and all that nonsense in the winter....:thumb

look forward to the pics and happy biking.....:D

:stupid :augie ;)

thanks people.i wanted a gs for years and finally one fitted my short legs.no more lcd televisions for me.

Back
Top Bottom