Canada says nice site

Dave GS

Dave here from Canada (Ontario) just wanted to tell you all that this site looks like a pretty useful site .I ‘am new to the D/S style of riding but not to motorcycling. I have had many a bike over the years(lots of Honda’s) but my r1200gs rocks. I love this bike; it seems to find these entirely great roads that I never new were there. I bought it lightly used 05 r1200gs four months ago and I have put on about 5000km. I also bought all the hard cases and tank bag. Crash bars G.P.S. beak extensions, tent camping gear and have started to make a supply of beef jerky. My wife is starting to suspect a trip is in the works, she’s right. I’m a full time firefighter :aidan that works 24 hour shifts so this gives me the time off to really enjoy this bike and the whole duel sport style. I hope you all will let this newbie pick your brains from way over here across the puddle.
Dave.:beer:

Hi Dave
this site is a total waste of time most of the time - that is why most of us find comfort here.
There is a lot of good stuff as well.
Make your own beef jerky?!? :barf Can't you afford real food?
Welcome
:thumb

welcome to UKGSer Dave, its good to have you with us.

Enjoy your stay with us. :)

Hi Dave & welcome to the asylum, hope you enjoy your stay :thumb
Don`t forget, when you do go on this forthcoming trip, send us all some pics and a ride report, have fun :thumb

Back
Top Bottom