Good Luck Santrix and Jon H

Sgt Bilco

Dream Maker
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Ade and Jon H leave next Tuesday for their epic 5 week journey into Europe and Morocco. They`ve really worked hard at prepping the bikes and getting the money together for the kids they are supporting.

Not so much Ewan and Charlie but more like Beavis and Butthead:augie

Good luck guys, ride safe and keep that blog up to date:thumb

Best of luck Santrix. It's going to be hot out there so if you get stuck in sand on your 650 don't overdo it - if the oil heats up too much it melts the plastic cogs driving the water prop shaft as happened on mine.

Good luck chaps! Looking forward to hearing some great stories and seeing some great pics! :thumb2

Best of luck Santrix. It's going to be hot out there so if you get stuck in sand on your 650 don't overdo it - if the oil heats up too much it melts the plastic cogs driving the water prop shaft as happened on mine.

Really.........:augie

Shucks guys im welling up here... Thanks for the good wishes... Now where's that hair bleach got to? :ymca

Good luck fellas. Where and when are you are you setting off? I might be tempted to come and throw some rice over you. I'll open the tin first of course.
Brad

Good luck Keep us all posted with plenty of pics,
I will try to be there at the send off.
Kevin.

Well the time has come, packed, repacked, loaded, repacked, repacked again, umm'd and are'd about winter or summerweight thong. Leaving tomorrow morning. Apparently there is a very small chance central news may turn up (no joke).

So im all set, got air in the tyres, 2 wheels, handlebar and everything... and the best of all, my boots are clasps so i dont need my mum to do them up before i go.. :augie

Nice weather though.....

Enjoy the hot summer fellas.... hehehehehe

Will try to post when i can... Video will be released on return.... Minus geordie accents but replaced by the unique brumminess that is us...

TTFN....

Have a great time chap! Looking forward to the pics, blog and stories over a beer :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom