1 day trip to titisee area - recommendations???

swissrob

Reaction score
hi all,

im taking a quick 1 day trip to the titisee area tomorrow evening and planning to stop over with Birgit in titisee-neustad (as recommended by many on here).

Ill be going up from Basel and avoiding the highway, so any recommendations on some routes/places to see in that area??

I believe the 500 road is the main one but any others worthy of a visit??

thanks in advance of course! :aidan

cheers rob.

hi all,

im taking a quick 1 day trip to the titisee area tomorrow evening and planning to stop over with Birgit in titisee-neustad (as recommended by many on here).

Ill be going up from Basel and avoiding the highway, so any recommendations on some routes/places to see in that area??

I believe the 500 road is the main one but any others worthy of a visit??

thanks in advance of course! :aidan

cheers rob.

On a one day trip a map is going to be your best friend. There again, it's probably your best friend on a week or month trip, too.

As you have read, the '500' is the classic road.

Just make sure that you have had nothing to eat all day when you arrive at Birgits place- I am convinced I put on 2 stone when I was there for 4 days last month. Their food is FABULOUS.

B500 is good to Triberg. There are loads of other good roads around there- just pick one on the map. Try and avoid some of the bigger connecting roads- they are full of traffic.

Villingen is a nice place to go on a market day, and so is Rottweil. You really cannot go wrong there.

ok cool, thanks for the market da tip etc ..... ill take some piccys and let u know... after all it is only about 70kms away and have never been!

Back
Top Bottom