R1100GS/R1150GS Maintenance Manual

Re: 311 page repair/service manual

BawdyMonk said:

Sorry but it seems that somebody has blocked it in the last couple of days... Its the full W/shop version that sells for $125, so not surprising

repair manual

Did anyone download the 311 page file BTW, I would love a copy on CD or Floppy??, Tried to download but time ran out for me (long d/load), Let me know if you can help(£?),etc Geoff.:confused:

Got it

Geoff pm me with your address and I will post you a copy unless you want to nip up to notts.

Re: Re: 311 page repair/service manual

BawdyMonk said:
Sorry but it seems that somebody has blocked it in the last couple of days... Its the full W/shop version that sells for $125, so not surprising
Could be something to do with the above Roan

This link shoudl take you to the previos version which is only 30 pages - it's a good basis for the R1100GS , less emphasis on the 1150 although there doesn't seem to be much difference...

http://groups.msn.com/EuropeanR1100GSRiders/page.msnw

Check in the documents page and there is a pdf file (you will need adobe acrobat reader to open it)

Cheers
The Gecko
(lost in Belgium):beer:

If anyone is interested I know a place on the net that has the 1100 and the 1150 manuals.

PM me, if you wish - but for obvious reasons the link is not about to be published.

BTW: I suggest you do this only if you have BroadBand/ISDN or T1 (your work PC may suffice ?) as the files are massive. 50Meg rings a bell for the 1150 and 22Meg for the 1100

Repair Manual

Arrgggggh!!

Just tried to open up the Repair Manual link
And it died a death.. Site appears to have gone..
Or is down... :( Is there any other link wher upon
I can scrounge a copy...
Or If if any of you guys can send it as a file..

The beer would be on me!! :D

If the above Site is ever off line you can download it HERE Be sure to right click and then choose Save Target As

Really good

Excellent stuff, well explained and covers just about the right amount of stuff to keep Mr GS happy with adjustments that work and mods that make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom