Good place to buy tyres?

Borderbob

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm new to the area. Anyone recommend a good place to go in the Leominster, Hereford, Ludlow, Worcester area for tyres - supplied and fitted. Probably Metzlers again but tempted to go back to TKC80s.

I'm new to the area. Anyone recommend a good place to go in the Leominster, Hereford, Ludlow, Worcester area for tyres - supplied and fitted. Probably Metzlers again but tempted to go back to TKC80s.

Hi Bob

Welcome to the site and the area.

I use WAS in Worcester for my tyres. They are bikers there so fit and balance the tyres properly and get get hold of any tyre for you. I don`t think they are the cheapest around but I`d rather know my tyres were fitted properly than save a fiver:thumb

Call Phil on 01905 350581.

Hi Bob

Welcome to the site and the area.

I use WAS in Worcester for my tyres. They are bikers there so fit and balance the tyres properly and get get hold of any tyre for you. I don`t think they are the cheapest around but I`d rather know my tyres were fitted properly than save a fiver:thumb

Call Phil on 01905 350581.

Thanks I'll give them a call and get a quote.

I've used C&J Motorcycles in Droitwich a couple of times. Always there or thereabouts on price and good friendly service.

Back
Top Bottom