8th one for 2008

Pumpy

That's short for Pumpernickel
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
It's that time of the month again...

According to our traditional meeting pattern we should get together on

Thursday 28th August, 19.30-ish at the King William.

I vote for the King William IV near Ipsden because I like the views and the sheep so much... :mmmm

Hope to see you there!

Ela
wave.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
8th 08

Where has the year gone??

I have every intention of being there. I just need to get a ride out, before hand, as its only 4 miles from me.

But nice pub.

Hopefully my mate nigel, who has just bought a 800, will come along and meet you all.

The other "clive":rob

I should be back from Seth Africa with all of Possu's shopping by then.

MMC.
We await your response.:augie

i saw your green light was on so i got in a bit quick knowing you would notice :p;)

Guilty as charged. :D

It's a bloody conspiracy though. I managed to leave at 7 this evening. Nice early finish, no client calls, no "urgent, urgent, URGENT" jobs for tomorrow. But you can bet your old Transalp that had it been a UKGSer Thursday, come about 4.45pm, the shite would have started flying from client desks to mine, and an evening out would have been a no-go.

Odd. I'm sure the bastards are watching sometimes :eek:

:D

I'm sure I can find time, but I also need to go for a ride somewhere first, or walk and have lots of beer:beerjug:

Desert Rat, let me know if you're coming and I'll bring along the spare boot strap for the Rallye boots

Arrrgh - I'm out...
becca.gif

When I thought about our next meeting I was on holiday and completely out of tune with the dates as it seems. The 4th Thursday of the month is of course the 28th of August and not the 21st... :doh

Only this morning, when I was wondering why our chairman hadn't sent a reminder for the TRF meeting yet, it slowly dawned on me that it was next week - and the TVT Gathering consequently the week after. :blast

So, have a good evening without me - or could you possibly change your arrangements and meet on the 28th? First round would be on me, of course. :mmmm

Apologies for the confusion... :eek:

Ela

Ok Guys,

Both the official and the pm poll showed an overwhelming majority voting for the 28th - thank you very much for your flexibility! :mmmm

We will now meet on Thursday 28th August, 19.30-ish at the King William. Details in post #1.

Sorry, Strobingred, we will have a drink for you and wish you lots of fun in Wales! :beerjug:

See you next week then!

Ela

P.S. Mark, could you please add an update to the first post? Thanks. :kissy2

P.S. Mark, could you please add an update to the first post? Thanks. :kissy2

Consider it done, Ela. :thumb

Apologies in advance - we've got a stack of grads up for a selection day, so taking 'em out and babysitting 'em in the evening. Could always bring them along I s'pose...

Back
Top Bottom