GS Servicing

JohnnyK

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just moved up to Brampton (Chesterfield), and looking forward to meeting up with you all.

Can you recommend somebody / somewhere for general servicing? I've been using the excellent Steptoe in SW London until I moved.

Any suggestions would be most welcome!

Cheers

John :aidan

Hi all,

Just moved up to Brampton (Chesterfield), and looking forward to meeting up with you all.

Can you recommend somebody / somewhere for general servicing? I've been using the excellent Steptoe in SW London until I moved.

Cheers

Just down the road from you is Dave at Pleasley Motorcycles. Very reasonable price and top job.

...but... he and his wife are retiring shortly, though when I last saw him he said he would still be servicing (BMWs only) from home.

http://www.pleasleymotorcycles.co.uk/

Carl

Hi all,

Cheers

SW London to Chesterfield, you'll not notice too much difference there then :augie

Can't offer much advice re servicing though, only had my GS a few months so it's the dealer still for me, welcome to Chezzie anyway :beerjug:

Welcome to the area!

I can strongly recommend Rainbow @ rotherham. They've given me nothing but excellent service.

Speak to Rob (service) and he'll tell you anything you want to know (straight!)

Steve

Hi John! Welcome to the Peak District!

I can't help with the service issue, I use Pidcocks.

The East Midlands Do is coming up soon, which will be good for meeting folk!

All the Best Geoff

Thanks for everybody's advice.........much appreciated!

Be worth catching up with everybody at Ripley too.

I have to say that I'm reluctant to use official BMW dealers, as I've found the London / SE dealers well beow par for the above par charges! :spitfire

Welcome to the area!

I can strongly recommend Rainbow @ rotherham. They've given me nothing but excellent service.

Speak to Rob (service) and he'll tell you anything you want to know (straight!)

Steve

Yep definately Rainbow at Rotherham. :)

Rainbow is the place to be in this area and easy to get to from M1 too! :)

Nice area for riding:thumb2 I work in Hope but live in Todmorden so my servicing gets done by Alan Jefferies BMW in SHipley, nothing but praise for them so far:)

DO NOT USE WILLIAMS BMW in Manchester though I have found them to be total pants:spitfire

Back
Top Bottom