Banished tae the Asbo forum

Uinneag

Take a swatchy at this bute feckin luv it:clap

990s in Black:cool:

2762933785_97aa3d9f8f_b.jpg

That is indeed a very very handsome bike :thumb2

Now go get rid of those :ymca tyres, get a decent gel seat on it and enjoy :clap

(PS what were your first impressions of the throttle? Did she feel like she had kangaroo juice in the tank or have they sorted the FI and mapping?)

Oh yerse......engine bars as well...we had one of those thrown down some rock in Morocco earlier this year and there's surprisingly little between the plastic and the fuel.....anything other than a walking speed drop and one of those twin tanks is gonna get ripped open :(

Nice one :)

Now go get rid of those :ymca tyres, get a decent gel seat on it and enjoy :clap

(PS what were your first impressions of the throttle? Did she feel like she had kangaroo juice in the tank or have they sorted the FI and mapping?)

Oh yerse......engine bars as well...we had one of those thrown down some rock in Morocco earlier this year and there's surprisingly little between the plastic and the fuel.....anything other than a walking speed drop and one of those twin tanks is gonna get ripped open :(

Throttle cam, Akro's and Crashbars next week when in for first service and going to wear the tyres out before changing them as I'm a tight cnut:thumb

Have a looky at the Scorpions for that.....sort of half way between TKCs and Tourances, look good and perform pretty well in the mild stuff.....doubt they'd be much cop in mud but on rock and dry shit, they seem to suit the bike really well.

TKC's won't last ten miles with a happy throttle hand ;)

Throttle cam, Akro's, remap and crashbars getting fitted next week during first service. Gel seat ordered off e-bay the ironing board killed my arse on the way home but I didnae care I was having too much fun:D
As for the kangaroo effect a wee bit but it's something you could get used to fek all compared tae my auld GT750 Kettle but this is the 21st century and that should have been sorted but then again so should ews and fuel pump relays
No abs no servo's no linked brakes a real bike again hope I don't regret last statement :thumb

Scorps on it going to wear the tyres out before changing them as I'm a tight cnut:thumb

Johnny is that black or did KTM buy a load of Graphitan paint left over from the last of the 1150s :D

Nice bikes :thumb2

Attachments

• Black 1.jpg
    Black 1.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 482
Have a looky at the Scorpions for that.....sort of half way between TKCs and Tourances, look good and perform pretty well in the mild stuff.....doubt they'd be much cop in mud but on rock and dry shit, they seem to suit the bike really well.

TKC's won't last ten miles with a happy throttle hand ;)

Unless they have changed them,Scorpions are the OE fitment on KTM Advs !

very nice young man i am hearing good things about them thar 990's ride it in good health:D

Back
Top Bottom