BMW Functional Underwear

Stu_C

Reaction score
Just bought myself a long sleeve BMW functional underwear.
Underwear_Functional-Long-S.jpg

This is not the Thermal underwear! (my wife got that...) I have tried it on a couple of runs and in fair weather it seems to fit the job! No need for lining anymore, the shirt keeps your body temp at a good constant. Very comfortable to ride in and fits snug as a bug!

Would recommend to anyone!!:thumb

Never bothered before but having just bought some must agree its good stuff - I hope it doesnt look like that on you

If you want some decent under clothing...

go the "Merino" route...good old fashioned wool.

IT WORKS...FULLSTOP

Brilliant --- really comfy next to the skin, keeps you warm/ cool dependent on the ambient temperature.
Not cheap..but there again the good stuff very rarely is.
I paid £40 for a long sleeved shirt from www.howies.co.uk

Hey...just checked on the web addy and they have a clearance on...so the NBL is now £25 but only in Khaki!!! never mind its underwear :)

I've found that clothing wise, BMW does some quite good stuff (albeit the price...)
If the price is the same and I had the choice, I would go for BMW anytime!

Never bothered before but having just bought some must agree its good stuff - I hope it doesnt look like that on you
Err, it does look the same although it bulges in different places... :eek

Don't try and save money on cheep underwear on a long ride...ye will end up going commando after 500 miles a day...:eek:

yup spend the extra on good undies:augie
will know better next time:blast

ugg

Clothing

Get an electric jacket for cold dyas and a ralle 11 for hot climates and a T shirt underneath for all climates.
dave (abba fan )gs.

i've been after a merino top for a while now, just so expensive. £50 is a bit much for a top but £25 is much better. Not bought anything form there before. Looks like they have some good stuff tho :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom