may 2009 - European Capitals

sockpuppet

Reaction score
Planning my own little adventure around Europe. Planing to start in May 2009 and take 2 - 2.5 months! Though I'm self employed so very flexible on all respects.

This is a "warm" up trip to a larger RTW adventure - Aiming to leave Sept '09 for that! Going to get my riding skills better on the relatively easy sealed roads of Europe - where shakedown tour is easier than if the bike is flown a few thousand miles!

At the moment this is very high level planning - aka may look nothing like this in the end. The current route is a framework and I'll change things as I find cool stuff to do on the way between the stops. Most places have a NRD (Non Riding Day) at them but may cut this down. Depends where people (or I if its just me) want to go!

Lots more detail to wade through but if you're interested drop me a note. Suggestions from more knowledgeable people than me always welcome!

Provisional Date: May ish 2009
Pillion: Yes, No Off-Roading
Accommodation: Hostels, Hotels - though I've done some wild camping before so will do again if others want (more than happy to stay in hotels if anyone wants this).
Overview at: www.blueapex.co.uk/files/hl_route.pdf

Cheers
Richard

Just seen your little adv Iam interested in doing some stages of the trip, I too am self employed and based in grenoble/Telford done 95% of your cities/towns mainly by heavy goods and other means,<driver> mine is 1200GSA riding solo, or either, will keep an eye your posts.

Back
Top Bottom