Oooooot n abooooot Sunday with Syco n Flip?

Flipfly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi peeps, hopefully showing my brother Sycomoto around a few lanes on Sunday. He's on 101 (eeeeeeeeeenorm.....moose airhead) but swears he'll be up to doing some real rough stuff :eek:
Being his brother, I know he will have a go at anything, so we'll be up monsul head, bamford clough etc.
We'll plan to get out aound 8.30 -9.00 and will have to call it a day at around 3pm ish.

Anyone interested in a giggle????

The weather will be shite, but there should be loads of photo opportunities :hide

Don't know if I'm "free" yet.

But, where are you starting from? at 9am?

Don't know if I'm "free" yet.

But, where are you starting from? at 9am?

Will probably head out towards Hartington to Start with, settle him with a few easy ones, a bit of mud, let him think he's in the zone, and then hit him with a bit of tougher stuff late morning :D:D:D

My brother is a loon, well worth coming for the spectacle if you can :thumb

He's a talented guy, either that or he just won't give up. I'll make sure he doesn't hurt himself or the bike, but I've got a feeling there's an albums worth of photies available on this one :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

You've got my number fella, just hang around for 5 after you make the call (in case I can't stop immediately :thumb).

bring it on

did the lane near me last night in the rain, awsome, the old girl goes like my old ktm:D i'm going to do some hare n hounds on her, :thumb

Hi peeps, hopefully showing my brother Sycomoto around a few lanes on Sunday. He's on 101 (eeeeeeeeeenorm.....moose airhead) but swears he'll be up to doing some real rough stuff :eek:
Being his brother, I know he will have a go at anything, so we'll be up monsul head, bamford clough etc.
We'll plan to get out aound 8.30 -9.00 and will have to call it a day at around 3pm ish.

Anyone interested in a giggle????

The weather will be shite, but there should be loads of photo opportunities :hide

Might be able to make this Phil (if I survive Sat!).
What time are you going to be at Hartington?
Richard

I`m up for some of this action! Where is the RV point?
:thumb

OK girls, Syco reckons he'll be at mine for 8am ish. The first few lanes will be easy peazy lemon squeezy, but I'm open for suggestions later on. Would like to get in Monsul and bamford but anything else considered :thumb

Hartington is only small, meet at the B5054 in the centre of Hartington at 8.30 ish. Don't think there is a cafe but my number is 0 77 69 582 124 if you are running late or want to catch up later :thumb

Be good to see ya both, it seems like ages.

Hi Phil, my mate John wants to come on his DR 250 but cant get over here till about 8 - 830 ish.
Hows about meeting at the cafe at Monyash about 9 ish?

He is very gay so no queer gags,,,,,,,,,:ymca

Oh Dear! I suppose we should issue a " Red Alert!"

I think my Mum has grounded me, but I 'll do my best to get out of the back bedroom window.....

My BMX is round at Judda's

:bounce1

Hi Phil, my mate John wants to come on his DR 250 but cant get over here till about 8 - 830 ish.
Hows about meeting at the cafe at Monyash about 9 ish?

He is very gay so no queer gags,,,,,,,,,:ymca

Ok fella that sounds like a plan :thumb

Breakfast on you then, or is it unwise to mention sausage in front of your mate :augie:augie:augie

Sort yourself out Geoff :thumb

Sorry. Wont be able to make it Sunday.:tears

Maybe next time.............

My Mum said, I can go so long as I don't get slutched up!

So I have to avoid very messy bits....

:D

Top day today lads.

Sorry about my mates gayness,,,,,,,,,:ymca

twas reet good fun.

thanks boys that was an ace day out. only bined the old girl twice:eek::thumb

come on phil, do the photos

Phil is busy gargling with vodka & squeezing into his crooning slacks!

Open shirt with a moderately sized gold medallion.

He only narrowly missed being picked for Take That!

Still not fallen off his bike for a while though......

Great banter, & whot larks!

:thumb2

Ok, rock idol is back in the house. Great gig last night boys, you missed a stonker. Lots of people, lots of noise :thumb:thumb:thumb

So here goes.

Syco turns up on the big girl and we head off to meet the rest of magnificent severn. Nice cup of tea, and a great bacon butty at Monyash cafe. Possibly the poshest Ketchup served in the land ;)

Attachments

• Si & gs.jpg
    Si & gs.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Group start.jpg
    Group start.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 107

Back
Top Bottom