This Sat the 6th sept

SkyGod

What Tyre pressure you running
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Last day of practice before the East Midlands event!

Off road trails this saturday morning, all suitable for the GS.

Katies Kitchen at Wardlow for a 9am wheels rolling, I will be there at 830 for a lard fix.

Whos game? :ymca

Due to a holiday, insurance and tax issues and then family commitments at the weekend I still have not ridden my DRZ that I picked on a trailer 10 days ago.:(

I have NEVER ridden off road but I may be interested in joining you if they are GSable trails :thumb2

What time do you plan to be riding until and r u any good with virgins?;)

We usually finish at 3-4pm
they will let you go anytime if you want :D
If you are up for it they may stay out longer :clap

we are probably the amicable trailriding group on this site :thumb2

and now Jabers off in India = the best looking toooooooo :augie

I dont think I can make it at mo = still working on it :thumb2

Yes to all your questions Rushy, if I`m doing it on my 1200 you will walk it on your DRZ.
Like Mick says, we are normally finished for 3 ish but stay for as long as you want.
Ive only been off roading myself for a couple of years but have done the BMW offroad course 3 times and fallen off more than enough round here to share a bit of advice.

Come along mate.:thumb

I was going out on Sunday, but I may be tempted as I should have my MT21's on the Dak, hopefully get some grip this time:eek:

Right, sounds like a good introduction to off roading, need to pick up some gear (boots mainly) during the week and sort out a pass but otherwise I'm in.

Will need to fill up somewhere near to Katie's though :thumb2

Will PM later this week to confirm along with my mobile number . :bounce1 :bounce1

Flip will get more in his tank than you :thumb2

As he is an expert on how much he can carry, and guages himself as accurately as most Artic explorers with the calorie requirements need to save going into negative equity etc.

Low center of gravity, power with control and all that stuff

Chapel en le frith maybe the nearest petrol first thing in morning - en route
or go past the start point 4 mile to Calver = petrol available there for sure

It sure beats golf!

Steve Queen's fav pastime... what a cool guy!

See you there boys.....

Sadly, not much totty about involved in this lark.....

It's a bit like fishing in that respect. That needs more student nurses too!

;)

im going to endure another weekend of picture no sound from the mrs but will try and make it.

Today, thanks to Earthmover ( Mark) off this fair forum I know have some decent boots.

Today , thanks to Waterstones I now have a decent map so I wont get completely lost.

Today, thanks to google maps I also know where Wardlow is. 50 miles and about an hour and 15 mins on the DRZ-E....having only ridden it about 1 mile a month ago when I test rode it I can safely say that I will probably not be able to sit down when I get to Katie's.:(

So far so good:thumb2

Probably won't make this one Gary.
A mate's booked some track time so willtry latest toy if there's anything left of it after Mallory on Friday
Enjoy all!
Richard

I have a pass out for tomoro :clap

Just got an update from Sky news weatherman :ymca :ymca

Tomora in Darbysher its going to be a little windy
( after the breakfast for sure) :augie :augie

With light scattered showers:thumb

interupted by occasional heavy thunderstorms :thumb2

On high ground ( thats that wot aint flooded by 10am )
expect monsoooon conditions :thumb2

I am bringing my usual spare innertube - but I may be wareing it around my slimish girth :augie

Yes I have a 36 inch front wheel - before anyone asks :rob

Be there or be square ( dry )

I will be bringing a brolly and maybe a rainhat

Mick :thumb2

There may be less walker out though :thumb2

Sounds like its going to be a moist one :ymca

Thankfully we are all hard as fxxk napalm pissing bikers so we should all be there.

Could be a day more suited to the DR but I`ve promised the GS a run out in the mud.

Back
Top Bottom