A Czech Mate

Peak Rider

Reaction score
While in Brno last month for the Czech GP the missus and I found a cracking place for a mid-tour laundry stop just a 10 minute walk from the city centre. It was only about 5 minutes from a big hostel which seemed to be full of Brits attending the GP.
See http://www.clubwash.cz or email padee@clubwash.cz
It's a laundry, internet cafe and pub rolled into one with secure garage parking for a couple of bikes if required. The owner, Swiss ex-pat Patrick Scherer, ran our load of laundry, directed us to a very good brew-pub restaurant and on our return gave us fresh coffee while we checked our email. All for the equivalent of about £3! He has pilsner on tap with light snacks and sandwiches available. While a laundromat is not really a destination this one stood out for it's innovation, usefulness and welcome.

The address is:
CLUBWASH Brno
Stará 27
602 00 Brno
Czech Republic

Well recommended! :thumb

While in Brno last month for the Czech GP the missus and I found a cracking place for a mid-tour laundry stop just a 10 minute walk from the city centre. It was only about 5 minutes from a big hostel which seemed to be full of Brits attending the GP.
See http://www.clubwash.cz or email padee@clubwash.cz
It's a laundry, internet cafe and pub rolled into one with secure garage parking for a couple of bikes if required. The owner, Swiss ex-pat Patrick Scherer, ran our load of laundry, directed us to a very good brew-pub restaurant and on our return gave us fresh coffee while we checked our email. All for the equivalent of about £3! He has pilsner on tap with light snacks and sandwiches available. While a laundromat is not really a destination this one stood out for it's innovation, usefulness and welcome.

The address is:
CLUBWASH Brno
Stará 27
602 00 Brno
Czech Republic

Well recommended! :thumb

Thanks. I'll have a look next time I am in Brno. I lived nearbt for a year in the 90's and have many Czech mates another will be just the ticket.

Back
Top Bottom