how many 800's sold so far?

how much

Reaction score
hi

does anybody know how many new 800's have been sold so far?

just wondering! don't see many about (see even less 650 twins)

how much

No idea how many have been sold.

I live in Shropshire and have seen a few 650 twins. I guess i look out for them more , owning one myself. Haven't seen an 800 on the road at all.

I was told by a couple of BMW dealers that only 500 was shipped to UK.

But I've not seen an unsold 800 in any dealers, nor on the websites.
I've only seen a single yellow one on the road come to think of it.
Possu might be able to give this some sales stats.....

Timpo.

Timpo.

That might have been me seeing as we both live in Cheshire ;). I saw one in Altrincham in May a week before I bought mine. Since then I haven't seen another one anywhere in Europe. Maybe we should set up a sub group.

the 500 800's :beerjug:

re low/high seat

Hi

i am actually responding to the query reagrding a seat swap but i am not a subscribed member. i have the original high seat and need a low one- would you be up for a swap?

Paul

Hi

i am actually responding to the query reagrding a seat swap but i am not a subscribed member. i have the original high seat and need a low one- would you be up for a swap?

Paul

hi paul, please give me a call and we can arrange to swap seats if you want to..

NOG...

Timpo.

Have a used 800GS up for sale....1400 miles, just under £6795...:D

THere is one from Park Lane parked in Soho and I saw a new 650 parked in another nearby street today.

so there are loads out there. More than 1200's as they are now all at dealers or in the scap yard :D

Don't know about the UK, but in January to June in Germany they registered 1,592 - 650GS's and 1,327 - 800GS's. In comparison, they registered 4,677 - 1200GS's - which is also Germany's top selling bike by some considerable margin.

800gs for sale in Australia.

Not 100% at this point (90%), I have heard on the grapevine that there might be one availiable in Australia. First batch, victoria :aidan

Don't know about the UK, but in January to June in Germany they registered 1,592 - 650GS's and 1,327 - 800GS's. In comparison, they registered 4,677 - 1200GS's - which is also Germany's top selling bike by some considerable margin.

Sounds about right from what I've seen on the roads round here :)

f800gs on ebay in australia

Not 100% at this point (90%), I have heard on the grapevine that there might be one availiable in Australia. First batch, victoria :aidan

Confirmed, there is one on ebay in melbourne australia. Lucky i guess for one person who did not get their deposit down quick enough.

So all you UK (worldwide) riders, if you can't bear the wait any long, just move to Australia :D

Back
Top Bottom