9th TVT Gathering in 2008

Pumpy

That's short for Pumpernickel
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hey peeps, don't you feel the urge to meet this month?

I thought after all the trouble I caused the last time I'd rather leave it to someone else in September... :mmmm But it's the eleventh already and nobody has started a thread... :nenau

Ok, let's gather again on the 4th Wednesday of the month (4, 11, 18, 25... :rolleyes:), which is

Wednesday 24th September 2008, 19.30-ish

George & Dragon in Upton

I look forward to seeing you!
wave.gif

Ela

Last edited by a moderator:
trouble!!! what trouble be that them :augie
no response from the missing link yet :mmmm who could i be thinking of.
ME i will be playing in the pyrenees :):)

trouble!!! what trouble be that them :augie
no response from the missing link yet :mmmm who could i be thinking of.
ME i will be playing in the pyrenees :):)

Ash, just remembered I owe you a side stand foot in aluminium - I'll have it for you Saturday at NOG if you want to collect it, you'll just need to drill your sidestand, stainless bolts supplied. :thumb2

Ash, just remembered I owe you a side stand foot in aluminium - I'll have it for you Saturday at NOG if you want to collect it, you'll just need to drill your sidestand, stainless bolts supplied. :thumb2

your an angel :bow:bow
even if you nearest and dearest cant remember you.:aidan:D:D

collected sat pm
thank you possu :bow:bow:clap:clap:clap:kissy2

Feck me Bob that's a bit profound.

Have you not got yourself an orange thing yet?

S

Very nearly, he's paid a deposit on an '08 990S in Blue & Orange, comes with a load of accessories. Usual story, I let it go tooooo cheap, anything to stop Bob telling anyone who'll listen that I've ripped him off again. :rolleyes:

He collects it on the 27th but I'm open to better offers if anyones interested. :augie

Simon third time lucky (I wont talk about the previous two times, it still hurts) but this time I definitely got a bargain, thank to a BMW salesman selling a KTM. :D I can't wait for the 27th. :thumb2

... and yes I am very profound when I need to be. :soapbox:

Very nearly, he's paid a deposit on an '08 990S in Blue & Orange, comes with a load of accessories. Usual story, I let it go tooooo cheap, anything to stop Bob telling anyone who'll listen that I've ripped him off again. :rolleyes:

He collects it on the 27th but I'm open to better offers if anyones interested. :augie

OOO noice. But beyond my meager public sector budget sadly or I'd give him a run for his money! D'you think he'll let me have a go on it?!

I'm struggling to get the 640 ship-shape for the first weekend in October whilst currently trying to do 2 jobs (it's called "more for less" in my firm).

This month I'm trying to get the new carb (FCR41 MX) jetted right. Where's a good place with a dyno that knows how to tune old KTM singles with non-standard carb, airbox, and exhaust?

See you somewhere ...

Simon

Simon third time lucky (I wont talk about the previous two times, it still hurts) but this time I definitely got a bargain, thank to a BMW salesman selling a KTM. :D I can't wait for the 27th. :thumb2

... and yes I am very profound when I need to be. :soapbox:

Nice one! I look forward to dragging it out of compromising situations in October.

S

I know it's breaking with tradition - but any chance of making it Wed 24th?

Back
Top Bottom