I'm new here, please be gentle with me

Phil Yates

Good Day To You All

About two weeks ago, I bought a 1200GSA and I have to confess I'm addicted. As a recommendation a mate of mine suggested I join this forum to learn about all things GS. So here I am a newbie, looking to benefit from the experience of you guys.

Regards

Phil Yates:)

Welcome Phil

There is no effective treatment for this addiction. Symptoms include obseesion with spotting other GS'es, Fatal attraction to BMW Motorrad dealerships, lost of financial stability and a tendency to bling:D Symptoms can be lessened by regular trips on your bike.

Enjoy the site. Hope to see you at GS event sometime.

regards,

Path.

Hi Phil
Just try not to get too worried about any thread mentioning EWS and/or Fuel Pump Controllers. I discovered this site soon after buying my GS. If I had discovered it beforehand, I might well be riding a Tiger now...so far I am vey very glad I went for the GS.
Cheers
(Dave S)

Welcome, Phil,

Enjoy the site and be sure to check out the Yorks section where you can learn about folk near to you and local ride outs etc :thumb

All the best :beerjug:

Good Day To You All

About two weeks ago, I bought a 1200GSA and I have to confess I'm addicted. As a recommendation a mate of mine suggested I join this forum to learn about all things GS. So here I am a newbie, looking to benefit from the experience of you guys.

Regards

Phil Yates:)

top choice for a bike....:thumb

hope you enjoy the site, happy biking....:D

Back
Top Bottom