79mpg…

Wreford Miles

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’m impressed with the X Challenge’s fuel consumption… The first 75 miles of Saturday’s green lane ride equated to 79mpg and we where making progress ;-)

The next fill up was after another 116 miles and it equated to 72mpg.

There may have been a little more road till the 2nd fill other than that the only difference was super octane on the first fill and regular on the 2nd.

72 or 79 mpg it’s a very impressive fact to add to the bikes other great attributes

I’m impressed with the X Challenge’s fuel consumption… The first 75 miles of Saturday’s green lane ride equated to 79mpg and we where making progress ;-)

The next fill up was after another 116 miles and it equated to 72mpg.

There may have been a little more road till the 2nd fill other than that the only difference was super octane on the first fill and regular on the 2nd.

72 or 79 mpg it’s a very impressive fact to add to the bikes other great attributes

with that consumption sounds like you were going too slow !!

with that consumption sounds like you were going too slow !!

Just normal for that bike:augie

85mph cruising on the M1 on Sat, returned over 70mpg

No screen and comfy

Just the bike for the Credit Crunch.....................cheap to buy and cheaper to run:D

A few of the other locals i ride with have those orange bikes, and we can all start a ride with full tanks, but when it gets to the first fill stop, the XC is taking around a litre less than the others. :D

I just need to get the exhaust changed and the rear shock done to.

A few of the other locals i ride with have those orange bikes, and we can all start a ride with full tanks, but when it gets to the first fill stop, the XC is taking around a litre less than the others. :D

I just need to get the exhaust changed and the rear shock done to.

Predator in WGC said they'd make and fit an exhust for £250 +vat

Back
Top Bottom