Hello from California

alamedak9

Some may know me as Just_Sean on ADVRider. :aidan

I thought I'd register over here to broaden my information base a bit. I'm down to one bike for now, an '04 R1150GS Adv, but hope to rectify that soon
:D

I thought I'd register over here to broaden my information base a bit. I'm down to one bike for now, an '04 R1150GS Adv, but hope to rectify that soon

I recognise you :D

Hello and welcome ....... Good to see you over here

I guess you live in Alameda, huh - you lucky dog ? :) You guys in the Bay Area have access to some great riding country.

Welcome aboard.

this is where all the cool kids hang out.....:D

I recognise you :D

Hello and welcome ....... Good to see you over here
'allo Duchess

I figured that since I'm on such a screwed up schedule sleepwise, I could shoot over here in the middle of my night while you are all awake :beerjug:

Top bike,was gonna sell mine just cant do it.... welcome
Yeah, I've 62,000 miles on mine, can't bear to part with her

I guess you live in Alameda, huh - you lucky dog ? :) You guys in the Bay Area have access to some great riding country.

Welcome aboard.
That we do, and pretty much year round as well.

I'm presently off of the bike as I had surgery for a fully rutured rotator cuff, and am missing some prime riding weather right now :(

Thanks for the welcome all

Welcome colonial

Be a super chap would you and sort out the world economy before you pop back? :thumb2

Chin chin :beerjug:

'allo Duchess

I figured that since I'm on such a screwed up schedule sleepwise, I could shoot over here in the middle of my night while you are all awake :beerjug:

We'll keep you company, jump in and join in where you can JM style, you'll be made welcome.

Hows the injury? Healing well?

Be a super chap would you and sort out the world economy before you pop back? :thumb2

Chin chin :beerjug:
Best I can do for you is to holiday there and spend some cash :nenau

I flew BA both times I went to yurp last year :nenau

Best I can do right now :D

We'll keep you company, jump in and join in where you can JM style, you'll be made welcome.

Hows the injury? Healing well?
JM style, eh :augie

Alright then

still healing - I can move it a bit; haven't started the physical therapy formally - I think the Doc wants to wait until I have as much range of motion as possible before I work on strengthening it. I just want it to get to where I can reach the handlebars

I've actually been lurking through the mechanical threads for a bit in the past. It's always nice to get someone else's perspective on how to do something, esp. when it's always the same old folks at the other place

JM style, eh :augie

Alright then

:D :D

still healing - I can move it a bit; haven't started the physical therapy formally - I think the Doc wants to wait until I have as much range of motion as possible before I work on strengthening it. I just want it to get to where I can reach the handlebars

Missing the bike that much eh.

Dont try and rush the healing process, its not worth it in the long run. :)

Enjoy your stay with us ..... :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom