4th OCT OFFROADING and beer

SkyGod

What Tyre pressure you running
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The wife is swanning off to Milan that weekend so I thought I wopuld have a weekend turning the house into a dirty protest venue.

Meet at Katies Kitchen for a 9am Wheels rolling( if you want breakfast get there earlier) a day in the dirt then a few pints in the 3 Stags at night.

Then maybe a few more lanes on Sunday depending on the hangover.

I think Mav and Jimbo GSA are game :ymca

I can put up about 4 folk ( no extras)

Anyone else?

Which bit off the 'Peaks' are you gonna be in (sorry, don't know Katie's Kitchen)?

I could provisionaly make the Sunday (possibly with one other) if you are able to get out :D Will be able to confirm for defo. mid week :thumb2 Would be on a pogo but still need easy trails :eek:

I could also could get them goggles off you :D

Andres

If I`m taking my 1200 you will be able to do it with your cock out on a pogo.
Come up on the Sunday for a couple of hours and I will let you have the Oakleys.

Area will be North of Bakewell ish but we get all over.

:thumb

Last edited:
If I`m taking my 1200 you will be able to do it with your cock out on a pogo.
Come up on the Sunday for a couple of hours and I will let you have the Oakleys.

Are will be North of Bakewell ish but we get all over.

Never tried THAT before :eek: but I guess there's a first time for everything :D

Will let you know for defo. soon.

Andres

9's a bit fresh... and as for being game?! Never on a first date :p

I'd like to crash at yours Sat night if that's ok :thumb2

Would love to join you, but SWMBO is dragging me off to Goose Fair on the Saturday, I missed it last year and there is likely to be :wife if I don't go...

As there are a couple of folk coming from afar, lets make the start time 10.
Again, if you want breccy then get there before.

:thumb2

Mav being billeted at mine so far so room for about 2 or 3 more.

I'll be there :thumb

Gigging at the Nags Head in Macclesfield on the Friday night if ya wanna come and hurl some abuse :D:D:D

I'll be there :thumb

Gigging at the Nags Head in Macclesfield on the Friday night if ya wanna come and hurl some abuse :D:D:D

It's all going down hill now - who let him in?? :D:aidan

JK Flip - it'll be good to see you chap :beerjug:

It's all going down hill now - who let him in?? :D:aidan

JK Flip - it'll be good to see you chap :beerjug:

I'll have to leave a bit early as it's wifeys fathers buffday :blast:blast:blast

Annoying as I can't say I'm his biggest fan :spitfire:spitfire:spitfire

I prefer uphills Mav, can't wait to ride that HP2 of yours :hide

edit: I've just let myself in for a bunch of uphill gardener type comments haven't I :blast:blast:blast:blast:blast

I wasnt going to be that suttle, you a merely a straight bloke that likes sucking cock! :ymca

Would love to join you, but SWMBO is dragging me off to Goose Fair on the Saturday, I missed it last year and there is likely to be :wife if I don't go...

Oh dear PDiddy!!!!!!!! You forgot to add the fact that last year it was due to you swanning off to Morocco on your GS and next year you'll miss it as .....yes....you've guessed it....... you'll be in Morocco again - this time on your KTM!!!!! :handbag

Please do not take pitty on the PDiddy here!

MrsPDiddy.

Piggin' 'ell! Domestic Exchanges.....

Well the weather looks good...

I shall wear a pink leopard skin outfit fit in!

If I can get into it; it's a size 12.

Incidentially, if anyone can use some size 10 outfits, feel free to say. I have given up on those.

I'm big boned! So glad, I'm not the only GAY in the Peaks... Ooh! Men in mud....

Last edited:
this sounds like the making of a cracking weekend but unfortunately im in for brain surgery on wednesday which has landed me a six month ban but would like to meet you all for a beer ! (hopefully) Have a good ride!:beerjug:

As promised, I said I'd let you know if Sunday was a goer.........

Sadly it's not, other plans have been made for me by my 'social secretary' :(

Hopefully meet up when you are next out getting muddy, have a good 'un :thumb2

Andres

Back
Top Bottom