Peak District visit suggestions

Ollie GBR

Reaction score
Palerider and I are planning a weekend trip on the bikes, camping overnight on Friday/Saturday, towards the end of October.
We had a good weekend in Wales at the begining of the year, but having been there a few times now, were looking for somewhere else.
I used to climb in the Peaks and it's not too far for a weekend gaunt.

Can you suggest some good local roads we should be taking in. Are there any fire-road tracks we could add to our itinery? (We're not quite ready for full off road antics just yet).

Many thanks,
Ollie

Ollie, I can give you quite a bit of info your after mate.
Perhaps even a tour round if your up for it.

Give us a bell on 01298871484 or 07775795166.
Not for the next 6 hours though as I`m off to get the GS filthy!
:thumb2

Perfect mate, many thanks:beerjug:
I'll try and call you tomorrow, hope the wind didn't put you off the ride today!!

Ollie

Hey Gary

A big thank you to you from Ollie and I for seeing us through our first off road experiences in the Peak District. What a stunning place. Stunning views, and excellent instruction!

:aidan

Best

P

What a weekend, really helped having Gary take a whole day out of his schedule to show us the ropes, and be patient with us when we were getting it all wrong. A BIG thanks to SkyGod:aidan, I owe you a beer and chips on our next visit.

Only injury was to Pale's Zum:bluesn2so

Getting those TKC's as soon as:thumb2

Ollie

Your both very welcome lads :thumb2
It was a good day all round. I`m off out taking a couple of lads round this Saturday but the weather isn`t looking to clever.
Might have to get the DR out.

Catch you next time.

Gaz

Your both very welcome lads :thumb2
It was a good day all round. I`m off out taking a couple of lads round this Saturday but the weather isn`t looking to clever.
Might have to get the DR out.

Catch you next time.

Gaz

TK-80's shod and ready for some Peak Mud:D

Back
Top Bottom