2 days in the life of Oonyack's 990

Uinneag

Saturday I got some graphics from Humvee and more splendid graphics one would be hard pushed to find:thumb
Now as you all know I have an Adventure S but with the Black and Grey standard 990 bodywork.
I didn't like the Orange adventure graphics on the side so I wanted the Toerag chappy on the side like the S but in black reflective:cool:
I proceeded to peel off the ADV decals only to find that they are laquered over and tried to hide my fuk up by trying to hide it with the Toerag chappy only to enfisized by my bollock dropping:blast

Anyway today I fitted a 16 tooth front sprocket the crash bars, bar risers and throttle cam and at least all that has gone swimmingly:clap only prob it's too windy to open the shed door to take it for a road test:(

Anyway today I fitted a 16 tooth front sprocket the crash bars, bar risers and throttle cam and at least all that has gone swimmingly:clap only prob it's too windy to open the shed door to take it for a road test:(

Glad to hear the oily bits went according to plan :D

Photographing reflective stickers in a shed behave yirsel

Aye - we're still reelin' frae the photie o the kettle ye were tryin't tae flog.................. :augie

kettle3.jpg

Al :thumb

(switch the lights on and switch the flash off)

Widnae bother me being in the nip nad taking a photo of my steamer:thumb

It'l be a ridy fur sat i hope git a richt look at it:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom