elephant rally 2009

biggles12

Reaction score
Anyone know when the 2009 elephant rally is? The one at the nurnburg ring (theres 2).
Anyone want to join me and a few friends going?

Pete

I am heading off end of January for one but I have no idea where it is or even the precise dates, I was just told I was doing it as a chair co-pilot.

Never piloted a chair either :blast

I will check when I get home.

Well I am off for the 30th Jan to 1st Feb so it must be the Loh/Thurmansbang-Solla for us :thumb

Anyone else going to this one?

Well I am off for the 30th Jan to 1st Feb so it must be the Loh/Thurmansbang-Solla for us :thumb

Anyone else going to this one?

I'm building up to that one as is F*****G cold and I'm a wimp :bow I also don't like riding in the snow unless on a side-car outfit.

Let us know how you get on though for 2010 :aidan

Pete

Elephant

Don't go on a solo definatly a no no , is it still at the Nurburg Ring? thought it had moved.
Come to the Rhino in Bedgelert in wales in Feb almost as cold and the pub is closer and you can buy me a drink!.
dave (I hate Christmas ) GS

Blimey an invite to Wales:) but I have to buy the drinks:blast. Germanys looking better al the time:aidan

Tickets?

How did you get tickets? I can't make head nor tail of the web site even with Babel fish!

Ferry booked (Newcastle)
Will be there early friday afternoon, look for a KTM 640 and a r1200gs.

See you there.

Cheeky bugger Tony.

You might not make it to Friday as you don't have a centrally heated tent! :)

elephant- bavaria

hiya all, me booked ferry for midnight of the 27th, allowing 2 days travell time,never been that far on a bike and this is my 1st elephant rally, dover- calais , b on 1150 gsa, will keep an eye open for anybody going that way.lol rob.

Back
Top Bottom