rally raid etc.

KAS

Hi all,
Very new to this site. so hope this is the palce for this. I am looking for people who are contemplating doing some of the big rallys in the next 12 months. Turaig, poss next Dakar, and maybe looking for volentary help with the machanics, logistics etc.

If there is anyone out there drop me a note.

cheers

Kas

Two of us are considering the Optic and the Maroc but were looking at subscribing to the support services that accompany the rallys as they're already there. I appreciate they're not the big ones but we're always looking for like minded bods.

What you got in mind?

Steve,
Winning the 2003 world endurance championship with Suzuki. But enough of that road racing stuff. What did I miss mate (please don’t say the Dakar). You are going to be the one who needed a body for the Dakar aren’t you, and I will now have to go away and bang my head repeatedly against a hard surface for missing an opportunity.

As for what I have in mind: just if anyone wants help, usually unpaid, and they are within striking distance etc.etc. I would be interested. Doesn’t have to be the big ones am probably up for most things. (Opportunity for some good comments) :rolleyes:

I have done most things for race teams from gofering to chassis set up's and engine work. Plus I have had administration, marketing and PR roles. Hope this may help somebody plus give me a reason to be involved (if only for the experience/T shirt)

So like I said if anyone’s got any ideas or are short handed drop me a notE

Try UKRallyRaid@yahoogroups.com
These are guys who loads of this stuff. There are 5 or 6 big amateur rallys on each year , usually in Morroco and the like. Bikes, Cars and Trucks too in some events. Threre's a big 'un in March , the Tuareg , I think going to Morroco , you might get to go on that one.

Good luck mate

Marcus:beerjug:

*nudges Slimbo*

pssst..Slimbo.....lookeee here!!
We got ourselves some potential crew!
And lookee where he lives!

Er...Kas........

Might have some work for you mate.....not two wheels but it might just ring your bell.......

Rally raid etc

Why not check out TBN magasine there is Different companies advertising their services in it.

Fanum,
Got to be honest 4 wheels are not really my thing, unless i am either crocked and cant get on a bike or cant find a bike to get on.

however let me have some more details and you never know, i'm generally up for a challenge.

Will check out thread and site and get back to you.

Vendome,
Is TBN a wen site or hard copy??

cheers

Back
Top Bottom