Holiday 2004

BoGSer-Rider

Hi all,

we intend to go on holiday 2004 in the Dolomites (25.07. - 06.08.)
What are your plans?
imm014.jpg

GIAU - PASS 2003

c39.gif

www.r1150gsadventure.privat.t-online.de

I'll find out when my mate contacts me. He runs one of the bike touring companies. Inevitably he gets cancellations etc.

Last year one of his clients was hit by a London bus 2 weeks before departure. Broken collarbone. 2002 he had a Billy No mates want to share a room with someone but every one else on the tour either paid the single supplement or came as a couple.

I got a cheap holiday in both cases. Last year Dolomites, year before Burgundy & Champagne.

Still not sure... Would like to go to the Enduromania in Rumenia early july, but on the other hand I would love to explore the Orkneys en Shetlands, perhaps hopping over to the Faroer and Island...

France

Family trip to Cornwall planned for Easter. As for on the bike Hoping to do the French Alps later this year and a wet weekend in Ireland for the NW200
~Stef~

My holidays are pretty pauvre this year.... a mere weekend in Le Touquet in a fortnight for the beach race, a week in NYC at the end of March if Al Queuejumper let's us fly, then a week going to Czech for a rally at the end of May and another week in the Frog Alps in August....

At least the last three are by GS.....

Back
Top Bottom