post new thread button

TERRY RYAN

Reaction score
Well bloody hell its back I have found the new thread button
now I just have find a reason why The post master keeps (ONLY TWICE) keeps sending back emails I have never sent any suggestions on that one

still running ad-aware norton and avg virus dectors none found :confused:

Hmmm Tez it sounds like you are being targeted with the worm virus. My mailwasher has identified 18 instances of it within the last couple of days. It usually comes with a 30 to 35 k attachment.
Could be something else but looks very like what I have been receiving.

Cheers Gaz
but MY virus software has not picked anything up
so I dont think I have any virus on my system all my sortware is updated every week
It just seems strange that I have not emailed anyone for a couple of days and demon@ says my email has not been sent
however the peole I have emailed have got my emails ok and replyed back

strange but true this has only happened twice :confused:

Terry,

It's definitely either people sending you the virus, or, more likely the virus on ohter peoples machines picking up your e-mail address and targetting you as the next victim.

The only safe way to deal wwith these e-mails is to delete them without even opening the mails, and on NO ACCOUNT open any atachment from anyone you don't recognise well.

I'm getting between 10 & 20 of these things a day (I'm an Administrator on the VFR site) and my fully updated AV software picks up and deletes one atachment out of 20 if I'm lucky. Ther rest I simply delete without opening, it's the only safe courwse of action to avoid getting the virus.

Back
Top Bottom